The COSMEBIO Label guarantees a Certified Organic Cosmetic.
The “BIO” label of COSMEBIO signifies that every PHYT’S product has been certified to the COSMEBIO standards by QUALITE FRANCE. These stringent quality standards guarantee a natural cosmetic containing ingredients resulting from Organic agriculture and complying with precise rules designed to protect both the consumer and the environment.
COSMEBIO requirements of commitment concerning the “BIO” Label ingredients:
- 95% minimum of the plant ingredients come from Organic Agriculture
- 95% minimum of the ingredients must come from Natural Origins
- 10% minimum of the ingredients finished product must be Certified Organic
- 5% maximum of the ingredients may be chemical or synthetic**
COSMEBIO requirements of commitment concerning the “BIO” Label production standards:
- Rejections, waste, cleaning, disinfection, energy and transport are controlled
- Storage and production must comply with strict ecological rules
- Chlorine is forbidden in the cleaning process of production machinery
COSMEBIO requirements of commitment concerning the “BIO” Label controls:
- QUALITE FRANCE, the Certifying Agency, is recognized by the French Government
- Complete traceability of all the cosmetic raw materials and their manufacturing process
** Every PHYT’S skin care product surpasses the requirement obligation by using only 100% NATURAL ORIGIN ingredients. PHYT’S reject’s using a 5% maximum of chemical ingredients as an option. Although COSMEBIO, the most demanding natural and organic standards for cosmetics allows 5% of synthetic ingredients in the finished product: Laboratories PHYT’S refuses to use this right.
The COSMEBIO Label is proudly displayed on all PHYT’S packaging.